HOW WE GOT OUR NAME
In 1909 the city of St. Cloud was named “Soldiers Colony” by the Seminole Land and Investment Company for the “health, climate, and productiveness of the soil.” Each Civil War veteran that moved to St. Cloud had a street named after the state they were from, and they still retain those names today. Since it has been renamed as “Soldier City.” Given our military background, we felt it appropriate to assist in what this city was built on… Health!